Wednesday, June 29, 2005

I've got a secret

Please tell me I am not the only one with this dilemma. I am pretty psyched about having this blog, but who do I tell about it? Part of me wants to tell everyone, but then I can't talk about them. You know what I mean. My mom encouraged me to start this, but honestly, I need a place to vent about her. SugarDaddy is getting sick of hearing about her. And speaking of him...well, you get the idea.

Then there are my friends, who think I am a little weird since I have started even reading blogs. I talk about people I only "know" online & I get these awkward silences from some of them. Do I let them in on this? Hope that they will finally get it?

To tell the truth, I probably won't be able to keep this a secret for long. I have a big mouth. It has gotten me in trouble more than once. The military just loves wives who can't keep their mouths shut. That's why I told SugarDaddy that I have the blog, but haven't given him the URL. I told him that I needed to know what NOT to say about him. I'm thoughtful that way.

Now, YOU, you feel free to tell your friends about this. Not that it's much to look at right now. I'm taking
John's advice & saving the poop story for later. Sorry, Christine. Oh, you know you'll see it in the next week. Big mouth, remember???

No comments: