Tuesday, May 06, 2008

crash

The cycle of depression can be a wild one. I have ups and I have downs. The past several days have been way, way down. I'm sure that there are things I could and should be doing to help myself, but I can't seem to muster up the energy to do them. Or much of anything else.

The events of the past week have taken their toll and I am really struggling. I am managing to hold it together (most days) and take care of my kids. I want to post something happy and funny here, but I don't have it in me. I'm not finding support where I need it most and that makes me really sad. Honestly, if it weren't for the patience and love of some really wonderful friends (CRB in particular) I'm not sure where I would be.

I'm really not looking for pity, but I need to get this out. I'll try to find the funny again soon. Till then, bear with me. It'll either be dead or pathetic around here.

No comments: