Wednesday, May 14, 2008

You put your finger WHERE?!

The doctor told Bear that he should keep from putting anything, including his fingers, in his left ear - the one that has the patch and needs to heal. Because anything that went in the ear could cause infection. He made it nearly two whole days. Then, tonight...

aaaaahhhhh!!!!! Mommy!!! I accidentally put my finger in my ear!!!!!

You ACCIDENTALLY put your finger in your ear? How do you accidentally put your finger in your ear?

I thought it was the dry one!

*?*

Am I going to get sick now??

No, I think you'll be okay if you just don't do it again. Now go to bed.

It huuurrrrttttssss *sniff* *sob*

Well, there's nothing I can do for you. You will just have to go to sleep.

*sniff, sniff* Okay.

from the bedroom.....

waaaaahhhhhh!!!! Mmooooommmmmmmeeeeeeeee!!!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yeah....it's gonna be a long night. (actually after a little snuggle, he settled down and went to sleep)

PS Can one of you tell him that he won't be able to swim at the Cub Scout Family Camp Out on Saturday? I'm afraid.

Oh yes, you read that right. FAMILY camp out. I'm going camping. Because I love these children. They better give me some awesome grandkids someday. They owe me.

No comments: