Monday, November 19, 2007

Things I don't understand

  • Why my son (Bear) cannot stop breaking his pencils at school. No, I don't mean that the lead frequently breaks. I mean that he breaks his pencils in half. Not one or two. But many, many pencils.
  • Why my daughter insists on doing just enough to piss ME off - thoroughly -, but not enough for anyone else to understand why I am so angry. It's a fine line and she consistently finds it. GIFTED. Yes.
  • Why, no matter how tired I am, I cannot manage to go to bed before midnight at least four nights a week.
  • Where are of this damn laundry comes from.
  • How I am going to pay for Christmas presents this year.
  • What the hell is wrong with Britney. (I'm so ashamed of my fascination with her train wreck of a life, but I just can't stop looking!)
  • What is up with that Yo Gabba Gabba show on Nick Jr. It's like Sesame Street on acid.
  • Why Bug is absolutely averse to doing anything any person in authority asks of him.
  • Also, how he has figured out the whole "reverse psychology" angle.
  • If my house will ever truly be clean and organized.
  • Why my husband is still around. Being married to a crazy person cannot be easy. (Entertaining at times, though!)
  • Why some people can't escape the roles they assumed in High School, no matter how many years it has been.
  • Heroes. This show baffles me.
  • How SD knew, without me having to even hint, that I needed ice cream. And not just ice cream, but Cappuccino Chocolate Chunk. How does he do that?
  • What on earth possessed me to pledge to post every single day this month? I've been successful so far! Can I make it for ten more days?

No comments: