Monday, January 28, 2008

It's not you, it's me...

Charlie sent me this and I thought it was cute. While I have neither the talent nor the TIME to make such a video, I know that some of you would be fantastic at this sort of thing. Though for $15 grand, I might be able to MAKE time...

Swiffer and Warner Music are hosting a contest called the “Swiffer Break-up Music Video Contest.” The Grand Prize for the contest is $15,000.

Here’s how it works:

Participants can submit a short video to YouTube that demonstrates how they “broke up” with their old cleaning products and now use Swiffer for all their cleaning needs. If you enter, you receive 10 downloads of “break-up” songs to use in the video (that’s one of the requirements). The top 10 videos will be posted to YouTube for the general public to cast a vote for their favorite and the video with the most votes wins $15,000.

You can find a complete list of rules, prizes and approved “break-up” songs at the Swiffer brand channel at http://youtube.com/SwifferBreakup

Get busy!!

No comments: