Wednesday, November 02, 2005

To the man I love

Picture removed at the request of SD.
Long story...

Someday he'll come along, The man I love
And he'll be big and strong, The man I love
And when he comes my way
I'll do my best to make him stay
He'll look at me and smile, I'll understand
Then in a little while, He'll take my hand
And though it seems absurd
I know we both won't say a word
Maybe I shall meet him Sunday,
Maybe Monday, maybe not
Still I'm sure to meet him one day
Maybe Tuesday will be my good news day
He'll build a little home, That's meant for two
From which I'll never roam, Who would, would you
And so all else above
I'm dreaming of the man I love
~Billie Holliday
I found him already. And my life is so much better for it. Fourteen years of wonderful. What a blessing. I love you, Sweetheart.
Happy Birthday SugarDaddy!!
Yes, this is a very, very old picture. But trust me when I tell you it was the best one I could find (of me, because really it's all about me, right?). He is very handsome though, isn't he?!

No comments: