Thursday, February 16, 2006

Four things Meme *redux*

Sleeping Mommy tagged me with this. I just did it a few weeks ago, though, so here it is again. Okay, so I changed a couple of answers. Just to keep things interesting.

Four jobs you've had in your life:

1. Kindergarten Teacher
2. Waitress at El Chico (fajita skillets make burn marks on your neck that look like hickeys. That's my story & I'm sticking to it)
3. Shoe Salesgirl at Lady Footlocker (those green & white striped double-knit polyester"referee" shirts were oh-so attractive and comfortable)
4. Wet Nurse (okay just here, for my kids, but I really think I'm due some compensation!)


Four Movies that you would watch over and over:

1. An Affair to Remember
2. Cheaper by the Dozen (the original)
3. Shawshank Redemption
4. The Big Chill

Four TV shows you love to watch:

1. Boston Legal (James Spader is yummy here!)
2. Project Runway (put a bunch of designers in a room together & watch the sparks fly!)
3. Grey's Anatomy (Dr. McDreamy. *sigh*)
4. Sex & the City

Four places you have been on vacation:

1. Italy
2. Belgium
3. Turkey
4. Jamaica

Four websites you visit daily: (other than my blogroll??)

1. Hotmail
2. Gmail
3. Realtor.com (hey! we're moving in a few months!)
4. The Knot (my two best friends are getting married, remember!)


Four of your favorite foods:

1. Knorr Spinach Dip
2. Lettuce Wraps from California Pizza Kitchen (chicken & shrimp ones)
3. Shrimp Creole
4. Nacho Cheese Doritos


Four places you would rather be right now:

1. Someplace
2. warmer
3. than
4. Ohio!

I'm not tagging anyone tonight. It would require more effort than I have energy!

No comments: