Sunday, February 19, 2006

Twelve years ago today.... (now with pictures!)

he done good, girls!

Twelve years ago today....

I married the most handsome man I had ever seen in my life.

Twelve years ago today....

I married the man who made me the center of his universe from our very first date.

Twelve years ago today....

I married the man who put a promise ring on my finger on our third date.

Twelve years ago today....

I married the man who cried with me and held me and reassured me after I revealed something so terrible I was certain that nobody would ever want to be my friend, much less marry me.

Twelve years ago today....

I married the man who is like oxygen to me. Who, even in the moment of his worst betrayal, I couldn't imagine my life without him, because his presence is essential to my survival.***

Twelve years ago today....

I married the man who loves me like no one has ever loved me.

Twelve years ago today....

I married the man that God put on this earth to be my husband, the father of my children.

Twelve years ago today....

I officially became the happiest woman in the world.



I love you so very much. These past few months have been the most gut wrenching, horrifying, yet satisfying and enlightening of our whole marriage. If feel like we are in a better place now than we have ever been. This upcoming year apart will be beyond difficult, but we will be fine. Just know that at the end I will be there with open arms.
I can't wait for the next six dozen (or so) years!!!
**But if you screw up like that again, buddy, it'll be a different story!

No comments: