Thursday, February 09, 2006

Attention Batshit Crazy Sister

I saw you here earlier today. I know you were on for half an hour (no, wait! You came back! Now it was a total of over two hours!) and that you were at work all the while. I know what post you are looking for but you won't find it. For reasons that are really none of your business, that particular post has been taken down. It has not, however, been destroyed. If you would like a copy of the post, feel free to email me and I will gladly send you a copy of it.

Watch what you say, though. I reserve the right to publish any nasty comments right here on my website.

All my love,

Sugar Mommy

2 comments:

Angela_From_Texas said...

You're too funny Buffi. I'm thinking the labels are the funnest! Can you really tell how long someone has been on your blog for?

buffi said...

Yes, I have a site that tracks visitors, how long they stay on and what pages they visit. Very enlightening. Also, I can tell how someone gets here from a Google search. That's always wild!