Saturday, May 06, 2006

It's movie night...and I need help *updated*

Every weekend we have "Pizza and Movie Night," where the kids get to pick a movie and eat pizza on the floor downstairs while they watch it. Tonight is Bug's turn to pick.

Me: What movie do you want tonight, Bug?

Bug: Ummm, the "Dahk" movie.

Me: The dog movie??

Bug: No, the "Dahk" movie.

Me: The Dark movie?

Bug: YES! The "Dahk" movie!

Me: What's the Dark movie?

Bug: Ummm, it's the "Dahk" movie!

Me: Who's in the Dark movie??

Bug: The guy. The guy in the dark.


So, can you help me out here. I have no idea what we are watching tonight, and the pizza is ready. I'll keep you abreast of any clarifications....

**UPDATE**
Well, we watched The Jungle Book. No, that's not the "Dahk" movie, and I still haven't figured it out, but all were happy. I asked if maybe the "Dahk" movie was "Finding Nemo" but, sadly, it is not. The mystery continues....

No comments: