Sunday, December 11, 2005

Okay, Fine, I'll play

Anne and The Deputy's Wife both tagged me with this Five Random things meme, so I guess I'll do it. I don't need the cops after me. Are there blog police??

Okay, so Five Random Things About Me...

1. I sleep with a teddy bear every night. It's the one my daddy gave me for Christmas my senior year in high school to replace the tattered one I got when I was two. (It wasn't tattered when I was two.)

2. I also sleep with an eye pillow. I know. How affected.

3. My feet cannot seem to get warm. I am wearing boot socks, Theresa. Brrrr.

4. I can't seem to go to bed before 1:30 every night. I'm tired all day, but I can't complain, because it's my own damn fault. (See, honey, I own up to it!)

5. I am so boring. This is the most interesting stuff I could come up with about myself.


I'm also supposed to tag five people for this. I hate tagging people, but, since it's Christmas (whatever that has to do with it): Christine, Theresa, Cori, Angel, and Erin.

Ho Ho Ho.

No comments: