Thursday, December 15, 2005

Thursday Thirteen



Thirteen Things about BUFFI



1. You all rock. Thank you for your words of encouragement. It makes a huge amount of difference to know that people understand.

2. I had a long talk with a very good friend of mine who is t-h-i-s close to having his PhD in Pharmacy about what to talk to the doctor about tomorrow. He helped a lot because I didn't want to walk in there saying "All my friends are taking ____ so that's what I want."

3. The weather is total crap today. They finally called a two hour delay for the schools just before we got up (natch). Then at about 8:00 they cancelled it all together. The base hospital is still open as of right now, so I still have my appt. But I'm not holding my breath. (Then I'd have to go to the ER! hee hee!)

4. Guess how many gifts I have wrapped already. Nope. Nope. Thaaat's right. None.

5. Guess what I'm doing this weekend.

6. In addition to getting Sharpie off of piano keys, the Magic Eraser will also get Sharpie off of the white porcelain nativity scene.

7. I must remember to put that Sharpie away.

8. SugarPlum lost a tooth last night. It was the first tooth she has lost in several months. She was totally freaked out. I hope I remember to do the tooth fairy thing. Don't laugh. I don't have a good track record.

9. SugarPlum wants a loom for Christmas.

10. Bear wants jets.

11. Bug wants Angelina Ballerina.

12. Guess who might be a little disappointed Christmas morning.

13. SD takes his last final today. WOO HOO!

Links to other Thursday Thirteens!
1. HeartSongs (Karin)

2. Agog & Aghast (Raehan)

3. Old Old Lady of the Hills

4. Better Safe Than Sorry

5. Family Circus (Erin)

6. Give Me Something to Sing About (Angel)

7. A Prairie View (Carolyn)

8. Intricate Art (Leanne)

9. Sleeping Mommy



Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!


The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!



No comments: