Saturday, December 10, 2005

Woo Hoo! Snow Day!



The SugarBabies enjoying the snow


We finally got enough snow Friday for them (whoever "they" are) to cancel school. All of the area schools had cancelled Thursday night. Except ours. Our district waited until Friday morning to cancel. Dorks. Of course, it didn't matter. Bug was up at six regardless. He is so rude.

Yes, the infamous snowflakes/Rorschach tests

They bugged me all morning to go play in it. I, being the senselessly health-conscious mommy that I am, wouldn't let them go outside until the temperature topped 20. Or when their Daddy got home whichever came first. I hate hanging out in the cold. But they had a blast. They got to sled down the hill in our front yard and build a fort.

Bear emerging from the snow fort

I took them out today. It was a balmy 28 degrees! I took some Christmas card pictures (yes, finally!), and a few other shots. If you want to see the whole set, look here.

No comments: