Friday, December 16, 2005

Five MORE Random Things

Okay, Peaches! Sheesh. I just did this Monday. I will try to avoid sleep related subjects, no promises, though...

1. Went to the doctor yesterday, in spite of the weather. He doubled all of my meds. Hopefully this will help. Although right now, the increase in the Ela*vil is making me soooo tired. (That's not really sleep related, is it?)

2. I haven't been to the gym in over a month.

3. I cannot parallel park. I will park far, far away to avoid parallel parking. This may be the remedy for my gym issue.

4. Fleece. Right now, fleece is my all time favorite fabric. The synthetic stuff, not the sheep stuff, Queen.

5. I know what my Christmas present is.


Since I just tagged five people Monday, I will only tag Christine again, since she all but asked me to. I don't need anyone else mad at me. Heh.

No comments: