Monday, July 10, 2006

Why is it....

  • that for every box I unpack, three more pop up to take its place?
  • that my kids are constantly hungry, but never for what I say they can eat? "Mommy! I'm starving!! Can I have a fourth popsicle? A candy? No, I don't want a yogurt/cereal bar/piece of fruit that doesn't require peeling and/or slicing." If you are starving, doesn't that indicate that you would be happy to eat whatever someone is willing to give you to eat??
  • that I cannot, even after more than two weeks, decide where I want the furniture placed?
  • that even though this is the biggest house we have ever owned, there still doesn't seem to be enough room for all of our stuff?
  • that we have so much damned stuff???
  • that I can't get my three year old son to even consider using the potty?
  • that I am eating very little, snacking even less and yet my ass is getting bigger and bigger?? I'm tired of this weight gain. GO AWAY FAT!!!
  • that regardless of how tired I am, I can't seem to make it to bed before 1:00? This is going to cause a problem next week after SD has left the continent.

(on a side note...YEESH! I'm going to be a single parent in eight days!! This fact alone scares the bejeebers out of me!)

No comments: