Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Let's all just climb into this handbasket now and....

What in the hell is going on? I'm not one for knee-jerk reactions, but honestly, there is that little part of me that wants to keep my kids home forever and never let them enter a school building ever again.

First there were the shootings in Colorado, then in Wisconsin. And yesterday some lunatic in Pennsylvania takes out twenty years of pent up rage on six-year- old little Amish girls? What the hell is that? Could you even imagine a more innocent group of people on the planet?! I am beside myself over this and then hell seemed to break loose in Las Vegas, as well? (I would normally say "all hell broke loose" but hell seems to be spread pretty evenly these days)

I want to gather all of the SugarBabies in my bed and huddle them in and not let them leave the house. But, I am sending them to school. With a hug, and a kiss and a ton of prayers. I'm praying for your kids, too. I'm praying for all of us. It's all I've got.

No comments: