Monday, March 17, 2008

I'm still alive - sorta

Did you miss me? Just lie and say you did. My ego is fragile, you know. I was gone all last week on the trip-I'm-not-supposed-to-blog-about and barely had a moment to breathe let alone blog. (I didn't even talk to my kids all week! Well, except for the morning SugarPlum called me before school to tell me that Gram was being mean to her. Heh.) We got back to Candyland late Friday night only to repack - this time for the boys, too - turn around and drive to Metropolis for SP's soccer games. When we finally got home yesterday afternoon? The internet was busted. *sigh*

SD got the internet back up this afternoon and I have been on here for the past several hours shoveling thru the literally HUNDREDS of emails I didn't get to read while I was in "the vacuum." So, if I owe you an email, I will get to it as soon as I can. I'm going back to the dr tomorrow because I suspect that my pneumonia is back. I have felt my fever climbing all afternoon and I sound like I smoke 3 packs a day. Nice.

So, at some point in the near future, my goal is to get a REAL post up. But for now, I am concentrating on not going to the hospital. And that is giving me a headache.

Later.

No comments: