Sunday, May 04, 2008

The Belated Perfect Post Award

I have been terribly remiss. The Perfect Post Awards went up on Thursday and I totally forgot to tell you about MY nominee.

I have adored the Den of Chaos for quite sometime now. I know that if Tama and I lived closer together, we would totally hang out. She has three crazy kids like me. And every once in a while, she gets to have a totally inspired day with one of them. Much like the day she described in this post.

Go. Read. CRY. Enjoy. (but seriously, grab a tissue first)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Are you a young man,or a young woman interested in a
rich sugar mummy or a rich sugar daddy?or do you need
sex-pay-off, a male or a female partner that we take good
care of your financially and other wise? any interested person should
contact Mr kent bill on +2348094479760.
there are people that matters so contact us now and be
connected.
THANK YOU....