Tuesday, July 12, 2005

It's tragic really...

...that my two year old son should have to wait 45 seconds - 45 seconds!! - for his fishsticks to come out of he microwave for lunch.

There oughta be a law...



just a small administrative note...it has come to my attention that I should probably disable Blogger comments so that people see to use haloscan's instead. Until Christine helps me to figure that out as well, if you want to leave a comment click on "sweet talk" instead of "comments" Sorry for the trouble. I'm just a little too blonde for my own good sometimes. Oh, and thanks for stopping by!

3 comments:

Amy said...

Found you through Genuine!

My daughter is the same way. I think she believes I have superpowers that I can use to speed up time.

Terri said...

I have a 2 year old son of my own. I feel for ya sister!

Catherine Detweiler said...

Christine sent me over. Love your blog--the content and the layout! I'll be back to keep up.

Meantime, I suggest you precook the fish sticks and let him eat them cold from the fridge. Once should do it.