Sunday, May 07, 2006

Tying up loose ends...

Thank you all so, so much for your words of encouragement and support the other night when I was feeling like a bad, bad mommy. It's good to know that I'm not the only one who has days (or weeks...or months) like this.

SugarPlum is fine. So fine, in fact, that when I saw her Friday afternoon (SD let me sleep in, so I didn't wake up till she and Bear were already at school. Yes, I know, he's a good man!), I asked her if she was feeling better and she looked at me like I was crazy. Finally, she remembered her chest and said that she was better. She even apologized for making me worry - which was totally unnecessary.

She went to her Girl Scout camporee this weekend and, I think, had a really good time. She is pretty tired, though, and cranky, so I may wait until tomorrow to hear all about it. However...she did answer the question on everybody's mind this weekend...

Just what IS the "Dahk movie"??!

I asked her if she knew what Bug was referring to when he said The Dark Movie, and she replied, "Aladdin, maybe?" Bug confirmed this guess with a hearty "YES!" and proceeded to describe the movie with "the guy in the dahk and the fi-oh (fire) and the funny monkey." I'm so relieved.

So there, now you can sleep tonight. (because I know your world revolves around me, right?)

No comments: