Monday, August 14, 2006

It's a party! I brought the whine.

Well, not much of anything going on here. School starts Monday....dogs are still here and happy...kids are okay.

But I miss my husband. So, so very much. I had a big pity party tonight and cried and cried and cried. I never knew that I could miss someone this much. I love that man more than I ever knew possible 15 years ago. After all we have been through in the past few months, we are stronger than ever. But, I sometimes (okay, pretty much all the time) just need to feel him holding me. And I can't. And it sucks.

So, I suppose I'll wrap up this pity party for now and get to bed. I have two kids to get to school tomorrow morning. SugarPlum starts fourth grade. Bear's first day of Kindergarten!

Crap. I guess I'd better find more tissues.

No comments: