Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Happy Valentines Day!!




It sucks to be by myself on Valentines Day. But I have these three beautiful children to snuggle and love. (And two of them are home all day today, since Bear woke up with a fever of 102.4!) And, my wonderful, wonderful husband sent me a huge bouquet of tulips! I was going to post a picture, but I can't find the cable that connects the camera to the computer. I'm a dork. But they look a lot like the picture above. Same vase even! Only there are more of them. And they are even prettier.

Last year, Valentines was a little tense, still. This year, our marriage is stronger than ever. We are doing better at communicating...although it is sometimes a challenge when you are separated by an ocean and two continents! However, we are committed to doing this. Failure is not an option!

So, I love you my wonderful husband. I can't wait until you are home.

Also....thank you to all of my wonderful friends who have done all they can to make sure I'm not too sad this Valentines Day! I love you all!

No comments: