Tuesday, July 22, 2008

More random crap about me....just what you wanted, right?!

My lovely friend, Faith, from Momma's Tantrum has tagged me for a meme. I have done this one before, with varying numbers of required "random things." So, I will try to think of six MORE random things...but if I repeat myself, sorry.

Six Random Things About Me
  1. I am a dog person. I have had at least one dog all my life except for the first year I was married and for the 2 1/2 years we lived in England. And I was so sad without one. In fact, I got my first dog after I was married on my first anniversary. Her name was Mischief (for a reason!) and she was one of the best dogs ever. Right now, we are anxiously awaiting the return of Snazzy, who escaped Saturday night with Yogi. Yogi was found by a very nice lady about eight miles from our house. But still no Snazzy puppy. We are all profoundly saddened by this. :(
  2. I have a real need to watch the local news every night. I get twitchy when I can't watch it.
  3. I can read encyclopedias for HOURS. I love Google and how handy it is to look up information (sometimes too handy - re: medical issues!). But when I am at my parents' house I look stuff up in our old encyclopedias and end up with seven or eight of them stacked around me later and reading about whatever has caught my attention. Sort of Informational ADD.
  4. I have an inexplicable, almost unnatural love for Gorgonzola cheese. I put it on pizza, pasta, salad. LOVE IT. Maybe it's because it's one of the few foods I don't have to share. At least not with the kids, who run screaming when I say that's what I'm eating.
  5. I. cannot. stand. Celine. Dion. No, seriously. I still have never seen Titanic because of her. She is quite possibly the most over-rated singer of all time. And she is weirder than weird. Ugh.
  6. I don't understand hockey. And I REALLY don't understand why we have hockey in the South. It is a COLD sport, people. It's crazy that there is hockey in DALLAS, TEXAS of all places. When Dallas won the Stanley Cup a few years ago, I heralded it as the first sign of the apocalypse. Truly. It's that disturbing.

    THE RULES:

    Link to the person who tagged you.

    Post the rules on your blog.

    Write six random things about yourself.

    Tag six random people at the end of your post by linking to their blogs.

    Let each person know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their website.

    Let your tagger know when your blog entry is up.

So, since I have to tag six people, I guess it'll be....

OH HELL. You know I can't tag anyone. Everyone gets pissed at me when I tag them. If you want to do it, please, DO! And leave me a comment and let me know that you did. (Though, Faith, next time I have to do this, you are SO getting tagged back - love you!)

No comments: