Thursday, August 04, 2005

Roller Coaster

So far this week, I have been told/asked:

"Why do you have to brush my hair so HARD?" to make you cry of course!

"You're just mean & never want me to have any fun!" yeah, that's it. You have figured out my dirty little secret.

"I like my shoes on deese feet."

and, my personal favorite,

"I hate you. And I really mean it! I have been wanting to say that for a long time!!!!!" accompanied by not one, but two door slams.


To balance that, I have also heard:

"Oh, thank you Mommy for dis pasta you cooked for me. Dat's my favorite!"

"I gonna be your Bear forever Mommy."

"You are the best Mom in the world." this from the same child who really hates me

"I love you so much, Mommy."

**sigh**

At the end of the night, I still come out ahead. Exhausted, but ahead.

No comments: