Tuesday, October 11, 2005

Get Me! I'm actually doing a Meme!

Update on the pictures...I took SugarPlum shopping this afternoon to get another outfit to wear for tomorrow's pictures. (Yes it was on the calendar. For Wednesday. Shut. Up.) Because of course you couldn't possibly wear the same outfit that you wore the day before. Especially once you have gotten Sharpie on the shirt. Again. She picked out almost the exact same little peasant top, but in turquoise. It is going to look so good on her, maybe even better than the red one.

And, just to make you laugh a little harder...when I picked the background? I went with amber. Not gray. (Do you hear that? It's my husband laughing) I think it will look better with the turquoise top.

Now, to the meme.


A couple of months ago, several of you wonderful folks tagged me with various memes. I was going to be so happy to do them. Unfortunately, that was in the midst of the hurricane stress and I never got around to doing them. So, I apologize to you for not doing them.

Today Marti of Digital Doorway (which is so very funny, you should really check her out!) tagged me with this one. Since it is really easy I like Marti so much, I guess I will do it. I have seen it several times over the blogosphere, so I am not going to tag anyone, since everyone has already been tagged with it. If you want to do it, help yourself and let me know. I will link you in the post.

So....here's the rules:

THE RULES
1. Go into your archive.
2. Find your 23rd post.
3. Find the fifth sentence (or closest to).
4. Post the text of the sentence in your blog along with these instructions.
5. Tag five other people to do the same. (see, not gonna do that!)


So, this is from a very short post on July 12, called "It's Tragic Really..."

"I'm just a little too blonde for my own good sometimes"

*ain't it the truth*

No comments: