Monday, January 22, 2007

Thoughts and questions and stuff nobody cares about but me...

  • My DSL has been spotty and, finally, non-existent for several days.
  • The guy finally came to fix it today.
  • He was here for five hours.
  • I kid you not.
  • I missed my nap.
  • *yawn*
  • So, did you miss me?
  • Bear had gone all this fall & winter with out getting sick.
  • I actually allowed myself to think that maybe he had outgrown the croup thing.
  • Stupid.
  • He is now coughing, wheezy and running a fever.
  • So, he is laying in my bed watching Noggin.
  • I think that someone needs to teach Diego to use his "inside voice."
  • I have a feeling that we will be going to the Urgent Care Clinic later.
  • I hate the Urgent Care Clinic.
  • Even more than Diego.
  • If that's possible.
  • The only up side is that this keeps him away from Mrs Kindergarten for a day or two.
  • She is totally on my shit list right now.
  • But that deserves an entire post that I can't seem to compose right now.
  • Tomorrow maybe.
  • *snort*
  • I recently discovered that in addition to the other wonderful things they can do, Mr Clean Magic Erasers can take Sharpie off of hardwood floors.
  • I don't recommend them for taking Sharpie off of the face of a three year old, however.
  • I mean, it DOES take the Sharpie off.
  • Along with a layer or two of skin.
  • Leaving what looks somewhat like a carpet burn.
  • Please don't call CPS on me.
  • We were supposed to get snow and sleet, etc. this weekend.
  • But all we got was two inches of rain.
  • Gray Gray and Gram didn't get to come again.
  • That sucked.
  • But, Bear & SP got to play their basketball games.
  • They both lost.
  • Bear told my dad, "Well, my team scored 14 points and the other team scored.........a lot more than 14 points."
  • Heh.
  • Better wrap this up so that I can go pick SP up from school.
  • And take Bear to Urgent Care.
  • Bah.

No comments: