Friday, May 25, 2007

Things you might find vaguely interesting

  • SugarBug turned four on Monday.
  • And I totally did NOT blog about it.
  • Because I suck.
  • We invited a few friends (all girls, heh!) to the obnoxious pizza place w/ the rat.
  • Not so bad on a Monday at 11:00.
  • I may try to post pix on Flickr soon.
  • But first, help me think of a special "thank you" for the mom who bought my son a harmonica.
  • Yesterday was Bear's kindergarten graduation AND SugarPlum's fourth grade awards.
  • Kindergarten graduation - 9:30
  • Fourth grade awards - 9:45
  • Of course.
  • I actually managed to make it to both without missing anything important!
  • Because, you know, I rock.
  • (forget that sucking part up there....everyone gets busy, right?)
  • Today is the last day of school.
  • SugarPlum has a 103 degree fever.
  • SugarPlum is pissed.
  • She was supposed to go to a slumber party tonight at her best friend's house.
  • So, her friend moved the party to Sunday.
  • THAT'S a good friend!
  • Did I mention that it's the last day of school?
  • help me!
  • OOOOOH!!! I never told you that weSugarPlum got a 100% on ourher coelacanth project!
  • All hail Bitchy Smurf!
  • Only 38 more days of being a single mom.
  • YAY!
  • Or (depending on when you ask me) still 38 more days of being a single mom.
  • Ugh!
  • I'm having mood swings.
  • heh
  • A few weeks after he gets home, we are spending 10 days in Virginia Beach.
  • On the actual, no kidding beach.
  • Okay, in a HOUSE on the actual, no kidding beach.
  • We will get to see lots of the Queen and the rest of the Royal family.
  • And hopefully LBT and anyone else who wants to pop in and say hi!
  • This weekend, though, I am hermetically sealing the house so as to not contaminate the rest of the town with out germs and we are going to clean and/or watch movies.
  • Guess which will actually happen.
  • Happy Memorial Day!

No comments: