Saturday, June 30, 2007

*scratch, scratch* HELP! *scratch, scratch*

Any advice on how to get rid of fleas in my house QUICKLY? I'll be the first to admit that I am not the tidiest person in the world, but this is ridiculous. The dogs don't have 'em. I took them to the vet a few weeks ago and they didn't have any then and they have been of flea preventative now for a while.


We have had SO MUCH rain lately that I guess that it somehow drove them in. But how, I don't know. Doesn't matter because the kids and I are covered in bites and scratching ourselves in a most unattractive way. Bug and I have it the worst. If I didn't know better, I'd think that we had chicken pox. But last night, SP both saw little bugs hopping on the beds in our rooms. (mama called the exterminator and the exterminator said, "no more buggies jumping on the bed!") EW. Makes it a little had to get a good night's sleep to tell you the truth!

And this is just my FEET, people! My legs, arms and back are eaten, too. But the feet are the worst!

So, any advice will be greatly appreciated. We may have to go stay at a hotel for a night or two so that we can treat the house. I hate this.


Admit it, though. You're itchy all over now, too, aren't you?!

No comments: