Wednesday, October 19, 2005

Attention Nurses

I have a question for all of you medical types who read here. I was at the gym today. After only ten minutes on the bike, my heart rate was above 200 and I was pouring with sweat. (This one littleold lady seemed very worried about me. It was sweet!) I'm thinking that's not good, right? It took a good 10 to 15 minutes to get it back down under 160. Should I be consulting my doctor about this?? I don't want to sound like a hypochondriac calling. At the same time, I'd hate to ignore it if it was something bad. I was diagnosed with a heart murmur (can't remember the specifics right now) in May. I really don't think one has anything to do with the other, but again, I can't be sure.

So, if you have any knowledge about these things, I'd really appreciate the input. Time for naps now tho. I think I'll join them!

No comments: