Sunday, October 02, 2005

I Blame Jenny.

So, there I was on an innocent trip to the grocery store.

I remember saying, "That's okay honey. I'll run go get the tortillas for the enchiladas."

And I walk into Kroger. The one with the Starbucks. And right smack in front of me is a sign that says "Try a Pumpkin Spice Latte!"

And my mind flashes to Jenny. And her waxing rhapsodic over the PSL.

So, I say to myself, "Self, you ought to try one of those PSLs. See if they are as good as Mizz Jenny says they are."

Oh, sweet latte! Where have you been all my life?? I'm certain that the people who were anywhere near the organic tortillas are at home right now telling their spouses and friends about the crazy blonde lady at Kroger making strange noises over a cup of coffee.

It's probably a good thing that the nearest Starbucks is at the grocery store. Because then, you know, I have to go to the grocery store to get a PSL. On the other hand....

Brussels Sprouts! I completely forgot we are out of brussels sprouts! And you can't have enchiladas without a side of brussels sprouts. (Work with me, people!) I have to go back to the grocery store. ::Be back in a minute honey...::

No comments: