Monday, November 07, 2005

7 things Meme

Okay, many moons ago Sleeping Mommy (as well as several others) tagged me with this meme in one version or another. Then more recently T'pon of Prolly All the Time tagged me as well. Sorry it has taken so long. I'm not tagging anybody because, as far as I can tell, you have all done it! If you haven't, get busy, it's YOU I'm tagging! Hey, guess what! Erin did it, too!

Now on with the show!!


7 Things To Do Before I Die:
1. Go back to Italy
2. Go to Russia
3. Visit all 50 State capitols
4. See my children happily married with kids (and grandkids!)
5. Get in shape
6. Have my house clean & organized
7. Move back to Texas for good.


7 Things I Cannot Do:
1. Go to bed at a decent hour.
2. Sew anything beyond replacing a button or fixing a hem.
3. Listen to Celine Dion.
4. Keep my room even picked up.
5. Go to bed without tucking in my kids & giving them one more kiss.
6. Resist a bag of Nacho Cheese Doritos.
7. Go a day without Diet Coke.

7 Things I CAN Do:
1. Nurse my children forever (apparently)
2. Cook amazing meals for my family.
3. Eat an entire economy size bag of Nacho Cheese Doritos.
4. Sing Ave Maria.
5. Drive a stick shift.
6. Read to my children for hours.
7. Sleep. Anytime, anywhere, for as long as you will allow.

7 things I say most often:
1. "Are you making smart choices?"
2. "Do you have stinky pants?"
3. "Time out, mister!!"
4. "Mommy loves SugarPlum/Bear/Bug."
5. "Clean up this mess."
6. "Who loves you most in the whole wide world?"
7. "I said no hitting/pushing/biting/head bonking, etc!"

7 Things That Attract Me To The Opposite Sex:
1. Eyes
2. Sense of humor.
3. Good laugh.
4. Good hugger.
5. Smile
6. Moral
7. Likes kids.

7 Songs I Know All the Words To:
1. Ave Maria
2. Amazing Grace
3. Baby Beluga
4. The Voice of Truth
5. Held
6. The Facts of Life theme song
7. Nearly every lullaby out there.

7 Celebrity Crushes:
1. Matthew McConaughey
2. Chris Noth
3. Cary Grant
4. Colin Firth
5. Sean Hannity
6. Tom Selleck
7. Tom Hanks

No comments: