Monday, January 09, 2006

HeeeLLLLoooooOOOOOOOooooo!!!!

Oh, come on, you know you're out there. I know you're out there. I see you on my Statcounter (gasp! Big Brother is watching. Or is it Big Sister?). So, step on out of the shadows and say hello! The lovely and talented Sheryl over at Paper Napkin has declared this National De-Lurking Week.

I appreciate all of you who come and read all of my silly mommy-ness every week. I'd love to know who you are. Let me know what you like or what you don't like. But be nice please, SugarPlum has been extra good lately at telling me what she doesn't like and I'm a little trigger happy. You don't have to leave your email if you don't want, but if you do, I promise to send a thank you note. My mom raised me right!

Plllleeeeeeeeeeeeezzzzzzzeeeeeeee??????!!!!!!!!!!??????!!!!

No comments: