Saturday, January 07, 2006

Okay fine, here's a meme

Deputy's Wife tagged me with another meme. Geez, woman! You're lucky that I needed an easy post!

Four jobs you've had in your life:

1. Kindergarten Teacher
2. Waitress at El Chico (fajita skillets make burn marks on your neck that look like hickeys. That's my story & I'm sticking to it)
3. Shoe Salesgirl at Lady Footlocker (those green & white striped double-knit polyester"referee" shirts were oh-so attractive and comfortable)
4. Wet Nurse (okay just here, for my kids, but I really think I'm due some compensation!)


Four Movies that you would watch over and over:

1. An Affair to Remember
2. Cheaper by the Dozen (the original)
3. Shawshank Redemption
4. West Side Story

Four TV shows you love to watch:

1. Boston Legal (James Spader is yummy here!)
2. Project Runway (put a bunch of designers in a room together & watch the sparks fly!)
3. Grey's Anatomy (Dr. McDreamy. *sigh*)
4. Super Nanny (Validating my parenting skills every Friday night)


Four places you have been on vacation:

1. Italy
2. Belgium
3. Turkey
4. Jamaica

Four websites you visit daily: (I visit about 857 sites daily, please don't get your feelings hurt!)

1. This Mom Blogs
2. Crouching Mommy, Hidden Laundry
3. Baby Faith
4. Mommy Matters

Four of your favorite foods:

1. Knorr Spinach Dip
2. Chocolate Chip cookies
3. Shrimp Creole
4. Nacho Cheese Doritos

Four places you would rather be right now:

1. Someplace
2. warmer
3. than
4. Ohio!

I'm not tagging anyone tonight. It would require more effort than I have energy!

No comments: