Monday, January 23, 2006

I'm such a weirdo

So, a looooong time ago, Diva P over at Diva Spot tagged me with this Five Weird Things meme. I've been a little preoccupied, but I have finally gotten it done. I am supposed to tell you five weird things about me. I'm not sure if there is anything left. **warning overuse of parentheses ahead**

1. Pretty much as soon as I come home, I take off my (very small) bra. I hate to have one on any longer than necessary.

2. I make up goofy songs all day long for my kids. About everything. To all kinds of tunes. Beethoven to Barney, I have my own words to go with the tunes.

3. I can't watch only part of a television show or movie. I'm an all or nothing kind of girl. Even if it's really bad, I have to see the end. And even if it's a show I really wanted to see, I don't like to come in in the middle, I want to see it from the beginning. I'm the reason God made TiVo.

4. I love black olives. I will eat them straight from the can. In high school my best friend, K, and I would snack on olives during a movie rather than popcorn. (At home, not in the theater. It's hard to fit a can of olives (and a can opener) in your purse with all the beer. (kidding))

5. I can go to sleep anywhere, any time. Until about 9:30 at night. Then, forget it. I'm up till at least midnight. Midnight is going to bed early for me. It's insane.


So there you have it. Sorry it took me so long, Diva. I am also supposed to tag five people, so...Christine needs something to welcome her home; Cori I owe you a tag; Ammie and LOOK! you're so fast, you already have it done. AMAZING!; I also owe Peaches a tag; and....The Goober Queen, because I just can't get enough of your weirdness, girlfriend!

No comments: